As a convenience to parents, the Snoqualmie Valley School District provides an easy way for families to pay online for students’ breakfast/lunch accounts, fees/fines and other school-specific purchases (such as ASB cards).
To make online payments:
- Log into the Online Payment System. Parents will need their Login and Password – the same that they use for Skyward Family Access. (Contact your child’s school if you do not have a login/password.)
- Select student name.
- Select Items at Student’s School.
- Verify information for accuracy.
- Payment will be submitted for processing and a receipt can be viewed and printed.
- Visitors can also check a student’s account history.
Payments are processed three times daily for food service deposits – at 6 a.m., 10 a.m. (prior to lunches) and 12 midnight.
Parents who choose the online payment option will be charged a 2% per transaction fee to help offset credit card processing costs.
At the beginning of the school year, course fees are not available for online payment until class schedules have been finalized, typically a few weeks into the school year. Schools will notify their parents via E-news when course fees can be paid online.