Fees, now paid online, fall into two categories. Course Fees are required and are tallied based on the classes each student is taking. Course fees can be paid starting in mid-September after class schedules are final and then again in February for second semester. Non-Course Fees are optional and based on the clubs and sports a student chooses to participate in. Non-Course fees need to be paid before the first sport or club contest to be eligible to participate.
In addition, all students (including Running Start) are required to pay an annual $10 Technology Consumables Fee.
All students that participate in clubs and sports at Mount Si High School must join ASB
. The fee in 2016-2017 is $55. Students with an ASB card also receive free admittance to home sporting events.
Fees are now taken online
for your convenience or you may pay at the Finance Windows before 1:00 p.m. each day. Questions? Call Finance at 425.831.8100.
2016-2017 Non-Course Fees (OPTIONAL)
- ASB $55
- Replacement ASB $5
- Parking Pass $80
- Sport Participation Fee $200 (with a 2 sport cap per student or 3 sport cap per family)
- Yearbook $65 (on sale August 24 to September 7, 2016 and again in January 2017)
Financial Assistance for Academic Fees
(A small fund is available on a first come, first serve basis)
ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Use the same login as Family Access (parent login, not student login)
- Click on your student's name
- Click on the gray bar "Pay Fines/Fees" to see what fees your student owes.
- You may then "Pay Selected Fines/Fees" (2% convenience fee applies)
- You may also pay in person at the Finance window at either campus. Phone payments are not longer available.