Twin Falls Middle School (TFMS) offers a safe, supportive learning environment for North Bend students in grades 6-8. Nestled at the base of forested mountains, students and staff enjoy scenic views and often share their grounds with a meandering herd of Northwest elk. The school opened in 2008 and features a modern design, natural lighting, and energy efficiencies. Twin Falls supports a collaborative teaching model, uses engaging technology, and benefits from active parent involvement. Through the district’s One-to-one Computing Initiative, all students in grades 6-12 receive individual laptops for use at home and school.
Our School Motto: "Relationship, Relevance and Rigor."
"Twin Falls Middle School is a safe, accepting learning community that prepares middle school students to be respectful, resourceful, educated citizens."
- Professional Learning Community strengthens instruction for all levels of learners, while Daily Intervention and Enrichment supports individual’s needs.
- PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention Systems) model - SWAG (Service, Work Ethic, Act w/ dignity, and Grit).
- Positive character traits are practiced and celebrated with weekly “Raven Grams.”
- High level of participation in extracurricular activities (clubs and “no cut” athletics).
- TFMS Jazz Band won a trophy at the Bellevue Jazz Festival.
- Level 1 King County Green School.
- Annual musical production engages 100+ students and parent volunteers.
- Academic events: Math Parent Evening, 6th grade Writing Portfolios, Curricular Fairs showcasing art, science and social studies.
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) learning offered through exploratory classes, Balloon-in-Space club, Tech/Video team.
- Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID) program offers academic and social support, to help students achieve their goals of attending college.
- WEB, Natural Helper, and ASB leadership programs promote school spirit, anti-bullying, peer mentoring, and community service.
- PTSA and Booster parent support is valued!
Demographics & Scores
Twin Falls Middle School Report Card
Source: Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) website
School Colors: Green & Black
The Snoqualmie Valley School District (SVSD) is located 30 miles east of Seattle in the beautiful Cascade Mountain foothills of Washington State. The district spans more than 400 square miles and serves families in Fall City, North Bend, Snoqualmie, and surrounding unincorporated areas in King County. We offer quality public education to approximately 7,200 students in 11 schools — six elementary schools (grades P-5), three middle schools (6-8), one comprehensive high school (9-12), and a Big Picture high school (9-12).
Alternative learning options offered by our district include Mount Si High School’s Online Courses (9-12), our Parent Partnership Program for families who choose to school their students (K-10) at home, a Transition Learning Center for special education services for ages 18-21, and a 100% Online Learning Program (K-12).
Since 2019, our students have enjoyed the newly-constructed and expanded Mount Si High School campus, which features a state-of-the-art Performing Arts Center. Our district’s One-to-One Computing Initiative equips every student in grades 6-12 with a laptop computer for use at school and home. Thanks to our supportive community that values education, Snoqualmie Valley schools rank among the best in Washington State with a 98% four-year graduation rate. Learn more from the latest OSPI Snoqualmie Valley School District Report Card.