Nov. 8 Voter Registration & Election Information
Voter Registration: Citizens can still register to vote and vote in person at the King County Elections Office (919 SW Grady Way, Renton, WA 98057-2906) - up to General Election Day, November 8, 2022.
Important Election Dates & Deadlines: No stamp needed on your ballot!
- October 19 - Ballots mailed. Voting Centers open for voters who need assistance.
- October 31 –
- Deadline to register to vote online or update an existing registration online.
- Deadline to register to vote by mail. Download registration forms in many languages here or request a hard copy (English & Spanish) from the District Office or your school office.
- November 8 - Election Day!
- Last day to register in person and vote at the King County Elections Office (919 SW Grady Way, Renton, WA, 98057-2906). Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- By mail - Ballots must be completed, signed and postmarked, on or before November 8, to be counted. No stamp needed.
- By Ballot Drop Box - submit until 8 p.m. on Election Day. Ballot Drop Boxes open 24 hours at Fall City, North Bend, Snoqualmie public libraries. No stamp needed.
- November 29 - General Election certified
There are no Snoqualmie Valley School District measures on the Nov. 8 ballot.
To view your registration information, track your ballot, and learn what’s on your ballot, see My Voter Information.
Questions? Visit the King County Elections website, email email@example.com, call 206-296-8683 or 1-800-296-VOTE (8683).
Results are posted to the King County Elections website at 8:15 p.m. on election night, then daily around 4:30 p.m. until the election is certified.