Kindergarten is offered to all students who turn five years of age by August 31.
Enrollment for the 2023-24 school year is open.
Please use a desktop or laptop computer to complete the online enrollment form. The process will take approximately 20-30 minutes. Families may "save as they go" in the online application.Families New To Snoqualmie Valley School District:Families need the following documents to begin online enrollment:
- Students in the Snoqualmie Valley School District preschool program do not need to go through the online enrollment process.
- For families with students in the District and enrolling another child, please log into Family Access to enroll the new student online.
- Birth record
- Proof of Residency is required. (copy of utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
- Custody/Court Order if a student is living with someone other than those named on the birth certificate
- Documents from previous school such as report card, transcript, withdrawal form, etc. (if applicable)
- A completed Certificate of Immunization (CIS) form is required. (See Immunization Requirements)
KINDERGARTEN ORIENTATION:Parents/guardians and their incoming kindergarten students are invited to join us for Kindergarten Orientation on Tuesday, April 4, at 6 p.m. to learn more about the transition to kindergarten. During this event, you will meet Cascade View Elementary kindergarten teachers and administrators and spend time in a kindergarten classroom.Please have your future Cub attend with you!