Facility Use & Rentals
Michelle NavarreOperations Department
In order to better serve the community, Snoqualmie Valley School District has centralized the Facility Use Rental process. All facility and field use is requested and scheduled through the Operations Department.
Individuals and/or User Groups are required to complete and submit a Facility Use application through our on-line facility use system, and provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance with Endorsement and supporting documentation a minimum of 10 business days in advance from the first date of requested use to allow for verification, processing and approval by the Operations Department.A Complete Application requires the following:
- The on-line request in Community Use Database
- Paper Application - Concussion/Heady Injury/Cardiac Arrest Forms
- Insurance Certificate
- Copy of 501c3 (if applicable)
- Portable Restroom Form (if applicable)
- Food Handlers permit (if applicable)
- Processing Fee - ($15 must be attached or paid through the on-line payment system)
Any missing documents can delay or cause your event to be declined.
User Groups involving any athletic activity are required to complete a Compliance Statement form that combines: HB1824, in accordance with House Bill 1824, the Zachery Lystedt law and SB5803 Sudden Cardiac Awareness law.
Room or field fees, energy fees, custodial overtime, security, set up, kitchen use fees or security deposits may apply. Rental charges are billed monthly but payment for applicable charges may be requested to be paid in advance of the event.
Thank you for your interest in Snoqualmie Valley Schools Facilities.
(Facility Availability)Any Account Updates Please Contact Michelle @ email@example.com"Now Available"Facility Use Documents & Forms:
- Facility Use Procedures
- Community Use Requester Guide
- Facility Use Application(Buildings, Rooms, & Fields)
- MSHS Auditorium Application
- MSHS Athletic Complex Application
- CKMS Athletic Complex Application
- Insurance Requirements & Examples
- Portable Restroom Form
- Terms & Conditions
Youth Athletic Activities:King County Food Permit:
- Apply for Food Permit (Applies to users operating concessions or serving hot food)