Facility Use & Rentals
SVSD Facilities: Heidi Lemoine
lemoineh@svsd410.Org for Account Updates or questions
2022-23 Facility Use info:
Individuals and/or User Groups are required to complete and submit a Facility Use application through our on-line facility use system, every time and provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance with Endorsement and supporting documents, a minimum of 10 business days in advance from the first date of requested use to allow for verification, processing and approval by the Operations Department. It is our policy not to hold or reserve facilities until a completed application and documents have been received in office.
STEPS REQUIRED FOR EACH RENTAL: Online request in upper right corner -Community User Login( Please put in request on the calendar and attached documents below)
- Application - Form to the right- to Be Filled out Completely to Match Calendar Online
- Certificate of Insurance (with Svsd Info As the Certificate Holder Section on Form) example on right side
- Copy of 501c3, Non Profit from Irs* (If Applicable)
- Portable Restroom Form- (Field Use or Parking Lots)
- Food Handlers Permit (If Applicable)
- Rental fee- $15.00 can be paid at the following link: https://www.svsd410.org/Page/4124 (All instructions are included).
- QUESTION ON HOW TO ATTACH DOCUMENTS: review the Community Use Requester Guide.
- User groups involving any athletic activity are required to complete a Compliance Statement form that combines: HB1824, in accordance with House Bill 1824, the Zachery Lystedt law and SB5803 Sudden Cardiac Awareness law.
- Room or field fees, energy fees, custodial overtime, security, set up, kitchen use fees or security deposits may apply. Rental charges are billed monthly but payment for applicable charges may be requested to be paid in advance of the event.
- Any questions regarding the SVSD Community Use Policies and Procedures please select here: Policy 4260 and Procedure 4260P
*SUMMER* NO INSIDE BUILDING RENTALS, ONLY PARKING LOTS AND FIELD USE! TENNIS COURTS: SPRING Will Open!
**MSHS PAC(PERFORMING ARTS CENTER) TO HOPEFULLY OPEN 2023-24 SCHOOL YR! STAY TUNED!!
Community Use Rental Request Log In & Calendar: (Click here-Facility online request & Availability)Facility Rental Payments (click above $15 Fee)
PROCEDURE AND GUIDE INFORMATION-
- Facility Use Procedures
- Community Use Requester Guide
- How To Use Community use and Calendar Online Rental Request FACILITY USE FORM APPLICATIONS:
ALL BUILDING FACILITY APPLICATION(All Schools Buildings, Rooms, & Fields)
MSHS DISTRICT ATHLETIC COMPLEX APPLICATION Ex. Stadium,Baseball,Softball,Track N Field)
Youth Athletic Activities Forms:King County Food Permit:
- https://kingcounty.gov/depts/health/environmental-health/food-safety/food-worker-card.aspx (Applies to users operating concessions or serving hot food)