Facility Use & Rentals

  • SVSD Facilities Coordinator: Heidi Lemoine                                              Phone:425-831-8030 or Lemoineh@svsd410.Org & for Account Updates                                                          WELCOME TO FACILITIES!                                                     

    ***Rental request for Fall-Winter 2022-23 requests will start being approved at the end of September**!!!

    **Performing Arts Center will be opening soon**

    2021-22 Facility Use info:

    Individuals and/or User Groups are required to complete and submit a Facility Use application through our on-line facility use system, every time and provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance with Endorsement and supporting documents, a minimum of 10 business days in advance from the first date of requested use to allow for verification, processing and approval by the Operations Department. It is our policy not to hold or reserve facilities until a completed application and documents have been received.

    *SUMMER* NO INSIDE BUILDING RENTALS! Outside field use, parking lots are mostly open for applications only!!         TENNIS COURTS -Spring use open!

    *PLEASE REMEMBER*Field use. Parking Lot Renters are responsible for having Porta Pottys onsite during use (Please have them dropped off  the day before, and picked up the next day)


    STEPS REQUIRED FOR EACH RENTAL:                                                                                                                                                                              

    • Online request in upper right corner ( Please put in request on the calendar and attached documents below
    • Application -to Be Filled out Completely to Match Calendar Online                                                                                           

    • Certificate of Insurance (with Svsd Info As the Certificate Holder Section on Form)

    • Copy of 501c3, Non Profit from Irs* (If Applicable)

    • Portable Restroom Form- (Field Use or Parking Lots)

    • Food Handlers Permit (If Applicable)

    • Rental fee- $15.00 can be paid at the following link: https://www.svsd410.org/Page/4124 (All instructions are included).

    • QUESTION ON HOW TO ATTACH DOCUMENTS: review the CommunityUse Requester Guide. 
    • User groups involving any athletic activity are required to complete a Compliance Statement form that combines: HB1824, in accordance with House Bill 1824, the Zachery Lystedt law and SB5803 Sudden Cardiac Awareness law. 
    • Room or field fees, energy fees, custodial overtime, security, set up, kitchen use fees or security deposits may apply. Rental charges are billed monthly but payment for applicable charges may be requested to be paid in advance of the event. 
    • Any questions regarding the SVSD Community Use Policies and Procedures please select here: Policy 4260 and Procedure 4260P