Free & Reduced Meal Applications
Free/Reduced Applications for 2020-2021 will be available the first part of August online and hard copies available at each school and at the District Office.Free and Reduced Price Meals are available to families who believe they may qualify. To qualify, you must to complete a "Free and Reduced Meal Price Application" form each year. The best way is to complete an application online, in Family Access: 1) Select one child from the arrow at the top, 2) Click the Applications tab, 3) Select Add an Application where you will enter all children. Applications are also available in the school office, administration building or you may print a hard copy (see links on the right).We will expedite applications as soon as possible. After your application has been processed, you will receive a letter by mail or email confirming approval or denial and the eligible benefits. Keep this letter for proof for other benefits that might apply. Until notification, you must provide your child with a lunch or lunch money. All information provided is held confidential unless written permission is submitted. Students who qualify for lunch also qualify for breakfast.
Applications are available in many languages. USDA provides family-friendly application translations in 34 languages. These applications are located at the USDA website: http://www.fns.usda.gov/school-meals/family-friendly-application-translations.For more information, contact Heidi Lemoine at 425-831-8030 or email@example.com
To avoid delays in processing and interruption of meal service:
- Fill out only one application per household
- Write children's names in Part 1 AND 2 of income application.
- Be sure to include all family members on the application
- Write a DSHS Client ID Number or Case Number in Part 1
- Fill in Social Security Number and Adult Signature.
- If your income changes at any time in the year you can resubmit a new application.
- Returning students who participating in the free/reduced meals last year, have 30 days to reapply for the new school year.