Health/Medication Forms

  • Quick Links to the most commonly requested/required health forms for students:


    Medication forms - licensed health care provider signed medication orders along with parental consent are required before any medication (over the counter or prescription) is allowed at school. 


    Student Health History/Update form:  Confidential Emergency Health Information Form  - requested from each student yearly


    State Immunization form:  Certificate of Immunization Status Form (CIS) (November 2019 version) - Immunizations are required to be on this state for for all students at registration.