Snoqualmie Valley Parent Partnership Program
Leadership Website Principal: Rhonda Schmidt email@example.com https://www.svsd410.org/Domain/14What is the Snoqualmie Valley Parent Partnership Program?
Snoqualmie Valley School District's Parent Partnership Program (P3) is a place where families who choose to educate their children at home can find resources and a learning community to support their journey. From curriculum materials and guidance to weekly engaging classes for the students, P3 offers families a partnership in their home education for students in grades K-10. Student learning plans, focused on each child’s individual needs, are created by the families and a certificated teacher. By focusing on each child’s progress, the learning plan details a unique learning roadmap for the school year.
What our program offers:
For other questions, contact Principal Rhonda Schmidt (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Teacher Alexandra Clark (email@example.com).
- Fun, engaging classes on Mondays and Wednesdays for grades 6-10, and Tuesdays and Thursdays for grades K-5;
- Grades 6-10 classes include language arts, history, science, math, art, technology and a writers' workshop. Classes for K-5 students include language arts, math, science, technology, music and more.
- Certificated teachers to partner with families in writing their learning plans and monitoring learning progress throughout the year;
- Curriculum resources and support for classes on site and at home;
- Access to multiple forms of technology, including with Chromebooks and ActiveBoards;
- A central location in Snoqualmie, based in modular classrooms on the Mount Si High School Freshman Campus.