Welcome to the
Recent Safe Restart Updates:
- 2nd and 3rd grade hybrid students returned for in-person learning February 22. To celebrate their first day back, watch this slideshow.
- Students in grades 4-5 who chose hybrid learning will return on March 1 - see details.
- Planning continues for the return of secondary students (grades 6-12) with a target date to phase-in the next group no sooner than March 15. High School athletics will begin most Season One (fall) sports on March 1 for a condensed season. - see details.
- Return-to-School Safety Handbook for Families
- District COVID Dashboard
- New AM/PM Elementary Schedule (starts 1/19/21)
- Free school meals "to go" for children
- Distance Learning 2.0 Information
- Need Tech Support for a district device or student account? Email email@example.com or call 425-831-0297 during school hours.
Protect yourself and others: wear a mask, stay 6 feet apart, wash hands often, and if you have any COVID symptoms please stay home and get tested.
March 8, 2021
March 9, 2021
March 10, 2021
March 11, 2021