Downtime - The Online Payment System is Temporarily Down for Updating - Thank you for your patience during this timeAs a convenience to parents, the Snoqualmie Valley School District provides an easy way for families to pay online for students’ breakfast/lunch accounts, fees/fines and other school-specific purchases (such as ASB cards).
To make online payments:
Payments are processed three times daily for food service deposits – at 6 a.m., 10 a.m. (prior to lunches) and 12 midnight.Parents who choose the online payment option will be charged a 2% per transaction fee to help offset credit card processing costs.
- Log into the Online Payment System. Parents will need their Login and Password – the same that they use for Skyward Family Access. (Contact your child’s school if you do not have a login/password.)
- Select student name.
- Select Items at Student’s School.
- Verify information for accuracy.
- Payment will be submitted for processing and a receipt can be viewed and printed.
- Visitors can also check a student’s account history.
At the beginning of the school year, course fees are not available for online payment until class schedules have been finalized, typically a few weeks into the school year. Schools will notify their parents via E-news when course fees can be paid online.