•  I Want To:  
    Log Into Employee Access 
    View My Personal Information
          Employee ID Number
    View My Assignment Information
          Classified Hourly Rate of Pay
          Certificated Salary Placement
          Work Calendar Name
    Find My Certificate Information  
    View My Credits and Clock Hours  Used for Salary Placement
    View My SVSD Clock Hour Classes Registrations in PD Place
    Advance on the Certificated Salary Schedule - How do I Submit Additional Credits/Clock Hours?
    Documents must be received in Personnel no later than October 1 to be effective in the current school year.
    View My Work Calendar
    Change My Name in Personnel/Payroll
    Bring your new social security card with your new name to Personnel.  Your name cannot be changed until after processed by the Social Security Department.
    Change My Address or Telephone Number
    Email Personnel;
    Lynn - heikkilal@svsd410.org  Or
    Vivian - mav@svsd410.org
     I Need Information Regarding:
    Maternity Leave
    Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
    Contact Beverly Root, Personnel Director, or
    U.S. Department of Labor: FMLA                       
    Certificate Renewal/Reissuance   
    Contact OSPI:
          (360) 725-6400, or