Transition Learning Center
The Transition Learning Center (TLC) provides a program to prepare students for life after high school based on their individual educational needs. The TLC implements the Life Centered Career Education curriculum which focuses on Daily Living Skills, Personal-Social Skills, and Occupational Guidance and Preparation.
To be eligible for TLC, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Need support in developing post secondary career pathway,
- Be 18 to 21 years of age,
- Be enrolled in the Snoqualmie Valley School District,
- Be supported by an IEP and recommended by the IEP team and
- Has not met graduation requirements.