• Enrollment Information - Student Placement

    The District has recently implemented a new Online Enrollment process.  For families who are new or returning to the District, please follow the steps below. (For families, who are currently active in the District and enrolling another child, please log into Family Access to enroll the new student online.) Before beginning online enrollment, parents are advised to have the following documents available to upload into the application. The process will take approximately 20-30 minutes; Parents can save as they go and do not have to complete it all in one sitting.
    • Official birth certificate or passport 
    • Proof of Residency is required. (copy of utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
    • Custody/Court Order if student is living with someone other than those named on the birth certificate
    • Documents from previous school such as report card, transcript, withdrawal form, etc. (if applicable)
    • Completed Certificate of Immunization (CIS) form is required. (See Immunization Requirements)

    To begin: click on the new Online Enrollment process.

    For questions about enrollment, refer to the school registrar. (When schools are closed in the summer, contact the District Office at 425-831-8000.)

    Attendance Boundaries

    Students should live within the attendance boundary of a school in order to enroll. To verify which school your student will attend, based on your home address, visit the District Maps web page. (Check out the  transportation tool called E-Link which helps families verify their student's school and the school bus stop location nearest to their home address.) Contact the Transportation Department at Transoffice@svsd410.org or call 425-831-8020, for questions.

    • Open Enrollment: If a student in the District wants to attend a school outside of their neighborhood attendance boundary, a request for an in-district transfer must be submitted for consideration each year during the "Open Enrollment" period. Space must be available at the receiving school. See Open Enrollment Information.
    • Choice Transfer: If a student living in our district wants to attend a different school district,or someone living outside our district wants to attend a Snoqualmie Valley school, a Choice Transfer (or out-of-district) request must be submitted for consideration each year. Space must be available at the receiving school. See Choice Transfer information.
    Immunization Requirements
    Washington State Law RCW28A.210.080 requires school age children to receive specific immunizations in order to attend school. Proof of immunizations from a family physician or local health department is required. The parent/guardian needs to transfer this information to a Certificate of Immunization (CIS) form and sign the certificate to verify its accuracy. See the state Immunization Requirements

    Consent for Exchange of Information
    If a student is transferring from another school, the parent or guardian must give their consent to transfer records from the student’s previous school. Parents will need the name, address, and phone number of the previous school to upload into the application.

    Transcript or Academic History
    Students transferring from another school should have their academic records to upload. The application will also ask if the student has been in any special programs in their previous school.

    Learning by Choice
    For information on the various enrollment options for students and parents/guardians in Washington State, read the Learning by Choice guide published each year by the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI).
    Additional Enrollment Considerations: