The Running Start program is an opportunity for juniors and seniors to take courses at a participating college while still in high school, concurrently earning high school and college credit.
- Click HERE to access a list of the colleges through which Mt Si students participate in Running Start.
- Scroll down for a list of resources.
Winter Quarter Registration for Current Running Start Students
Registration for Winter quarter begins the week of November 12th. Follow these instructions to complete your Enrollment Verification Form.
Find your BC registration date/time HERE. Complete the below steps at least three business days before your BC registration date.
Print a RS Enrollment Verification Form & complete the top portion of the form.
Bring your completed form and a list of the BC classes you would like to take to your Mt. Si High School counselor during one of the following drop-in days:
- Thursday, October 25th, 7:30 am - 11:00 am
- Tuesday, October 30th, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Thursday, November 1st, 7:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 6th, 7:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Friday, November 9th, 7:30am - 12:00 pm
Make a copy of your completed Verification Form for your records, signed by you, your parent, and your MSHS counselor.
Scan and email your form to the chsprograms@Bellevuecollege.edu or deliver it in person to the BC Center for High School Programs in room B233, above the bookstore.
- 2018-2019 Enrollment Verification Form
- Bellevue College Running Start Website
- Bellevue College Course Equivalenicy Guide
- CWU Website
- CWU Course Equivalenicy Guide
- Lake WA Technical College Running Start Website
- Renton Technical College Running Start Website
- MSHS Running Start Agreement
- Subscribe to Remind texts from Mt Si by texting @75ce4d4 to 81010.
- Additional sources for Seniors:
- Check the Senior webpage HERE.
- Sign up for Class of 2018 Remind texts. Subscribe by texting @mshs-2018 to 81010.