The Running Start program is an opportunity for juniors and seniors to take courses at a participating college while still in high school, concurrently earning high school and college credit.
- Click HERE to access a list of the colleges through which Mt Si students participate in Running Start.
- Scroll down for a list of resources.
Subsequent Quarter Registration for Running Start Students
Registration instructions and walk-in schedules will be published on the announcements page for the Counseling, College & Career. Click 'Announcements' towards the top left hand side of this page and find the announcement by browsing titles.
- Subscribe to Remind texts from Mt Si by texting @75ce4d4 to 81010.
- Additional sources for Seniors:
- Check the Senior webpage HERE.
- Sign up for Class of 2020 Remind texts. Subscribe by texting @mshs-2020 to 81010.