SAT & ACT
There are two college admissions tests accepted by US colleges and universities: the SAT and the ACT. Most institutions will accept either test but we recommend that you verify with the school you wish to attend. These tests measure:
- What you learned in high school
- Your academic readiness for college
- What you need to succeed in college
Access the Princeton Review SAT vs ACT page to help you determine which test is best for you.
- SAT test dates and registration information can be found on the College Board website HERE.
- For information on accommodations, click HERE.
- College Board offers an SAT Study Guide HERE.
- Access free SAT practice on Khan Academy HERE.
- Get a free personalized study plan from Khan Academy by linking your PSAT NMSQT results. View the instructional video HERE.
- ACT test dates and registration information can be found on ACT website HERE.
- ACT accommodations information can be found HERE.
- An ACT Prep Guide can be ordered HERE.
- An ACT Online Prep can be found HERE.
Test Prep Courses
Our PTSA has facilitated on-site SAT & ACT Prep Courses taught by Western Washington's SAT Prep. Registration is managed by www.SATPrep.org. Course dates and registration information can be found on HERE.
Please direct all questions to SAT Prep. They can be reached by email or by phone, (425) 305-7269.