COLLEGE IN THE HIGH SCHOOL
College in the High School (CHS) is a cooperative arrangement between local school districts and colleges that allows high school students to earn college credit while simultaneously earning credit for high school in approved high school courses.
Below is a list of the MSHS courses that are available for college credit. MSHS teachers will provide students with registration instructions and deadlines after classes commence at the high school. For additional registration information, click the college or university link in the table below. Students working towards college credit must:
- Register at the relevant college per teacher instructions.
- Pay college tuition at the time of registration (rate is discounted from normal college rate and is subject to change).
- Bellevue College - $40 per credit
- Eastern Washington University - $65 per credit
- University of Washington - $65 per credit plus $45 registration fee
- Enrollment and registration information and deadlines are available through MSHS instructor.
NOTE: Credit is given through the college on a college transcript. To obtain a transcript, follow up with the issuing college or university.
Mount Si High School - CHS Course List