OTHER STUDENT SUPPORT & DONATIONS
Through the generous support of parents and the Mt Si Food Bank, the MSHS PTSA provides food, clothing, toiletries, and school supplies as well as other support to students in need via school staff so students come to school ready to learn.
Are you a student in need?
Please contact your counselor so they can connect you to helpful resources like the MSHS Student Welfare Program and supply closet. Call 425-831-8150 to set up an appointment with your counselor. We're all here to help!
Visit the PTSA Website for a list of specific donation requests. Donations can be dropped off at the Snoqualmie Fire Station clearly marked for Mt Si High School.
Support for Families
- Internet Service: Internet service is available for $9.95 per month plus tax through Comcast's Internet Essentials program. The program is available to families with a child whom receives free or reduced price school lunches. Low-cost computers and free internet training is also available to qualified customers. More information: HERE or 1-888-846-8376.
- Free Printing Services: KCLS Library card holders can print up to 75 black and white or 25 color pages a week FREE.
- Free Health Care: Care Point Clinic provides free health care for Snoqualmie Valley residents without insurance or in between health care providers. Wednesdays 10am-4pm on the campus of Snoqualmie Valley Alliance Church in Fall City. Click HERE or call 425-478-6627 for more information.
- Guide to Community Resources
- Low Income Resources for Snoqualmie Residents