We are no longer accepting schedule corrections for the first semester of 2018-2019. We will begin collecting schedule correction requests for Semester 2 mid-January. Please check back here for additional information.
Important Course Selection Reminders
- Juniors and Seniors may take 6 out of 7 classes this year if they are in good standing and on track for graduation. Keep in mind, however, that colleges will be aware that students had the option of taking 7 classes. We recommend that students contact their potential college's admissions office to determine how college acceptance might be affected. We encourage students consider becoming an Office TA or Peer Tutor to gain valuable experience and talking points for college essays rather than requesting a Late Start, Early Dismissal or Independent Study.
- Students who register for Late Start, Early Dismissal, Independent Study, Tutor, or TA positions are not eligible for PE waivers.
- Students who are interested in becoming a TA should complete the TA Request Form found in the Counseling Center.
Registration Reference Materials
- Graduation Requirements Check List
- 4-Year Course Planner
- Registration Forms/Course Selection Sheets:
- 2018-2019 Course Catalog
- 2018-2019 Master Schedule