Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis, Mount Si High School will not be hosting exchange students for the 1st semester of 2021. However, we will be accepting applications for 2nd semester, with a hard application deadline of October 1st, 2021. Acceptance will be subject to capacity at the time of submission and the latest COVID protocols.
If you are an OSPI approved International Student Exchange Organization, please contact Shauna Jacobs for information regarding Mount Si's exchange policies and procedures. Contact Ms. Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mount Si will accept no more than 5 exchange students per semester.
- Length of stay will be limited to one semester.
- Students enrolled for 2nd semester will not be allowed to participate in graduation.
- Deadline for enrolling students for 1st semester is May 1st.
- Deadline for enrolling students for 2nd semester is October 1st.