Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis, Mount Si High School will no longer be hosting exchange students for the 2020-21 school year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope to welcome international students again in the future.
If you are an OSPI approved International Student Exchange Organization, please contact Shauna Jacobs for information regarding Mount Si's exchange policies and procedures. Contact Ms. Jacobs at email@example.com.
- Mount Si will accept no more than 5 exchange students per semester.
- Length of stay will be limited to one semester.
- Students enrolled for 2nd semester will not be allowed to participate in graduation.
- Deadline for enrolling students for 1st semester is May 1st.
- Deadline for enrolling students for 2nd semester is October 1st.