Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis, Mount Si High School will be closely following the guidance of Washington State Department of Health (DOH) in response to the pandemic.
We will be accepting completed applications for the 2022-23 school year. Acceptance will be subject to capacity at the time of submission and the latest COVID protocols.
If you are an OSPI approved International Student Exchange Organization, please contact Elaine Maimon for information regarding Mount Si's exchange policies and procedures. Contact Ms. Maimon at email@example.com.
- Mount Si will accept no more than 5 exchange students per semester.
- Length of stay will be limited to one semester.
- Students enrolled for 2nd semester will not be allowed to participate in graduation.
- Deadline for enrolling students for 1st semester is May 2, 2022.
- Deadline for enrolling students for 2nd semester is October 3, 2022.