Running Start Spring Quarter Registration
Enrollment Verification Process
Complete the RS Enrollment Verification Form & fill out the “Student”, “College Course” and “Signature” sections
- Check the Course Equivalency Guide (found HERE) to see which college classes will meet high school requirements
Complete the following Google form to upload your EVF: Spring 2021 Running Start EVF Process
- Your counselor will review, electronically sign, and email your form back to you within 24 business hours.
Keep a copy for your records and email your form, in PDF format, to chsprograms@Bellevuecollege.edu.
- The subject line should read: Spring EVF for [your name and SID#]
- NOTE: BC is strongly encouraging students to submit their forms prior to February 1st. Their current EVF processing timeline is 6 business days.
Important Notes from Bellevue College:
- Spring quarter registration will open the week of February 15th. Find your specific registration date/time HERE
- Complete all steps and provide your EVF to BC at least six business days before your registration date
- Make sure you provide your EVF in PDF format; BC will no longer accept photos of the document
- BC's academic calendar should be available beginning January 15th
**Please check your email for important communications. Contact the Counseling Office if your preferred email address is not on file.