Running Start Fall Quarter Registration
Enrollment Verification Process - Starting April 12th
Complete the RS Enrollment Verification Form & fill out the “Student”, “College Course” and “Signature” sections
- Check the Course Equivalency Guide (found HERE) to see which college classes will meet high school requirements
- Your counselor will review, electronically sign, and email your form back to you within 24 business hours.
Keep a copy for your records and email your form, in PDF format, to chsprograms@Bellevuecollege.edu.
- The subject line should read: Student Name_SID#_evf Fall2021
- NOTE: BC is strongly encouraging students to submit their forms prior to May 1st. Their current EVF processing timeline is 6 business days.
Important Notes from Bellevue College:
- Fall quarter registration will open the week of May 10th. Find your specific registration date/time HERE (BC will post times at the end of April)
- Complete all steps and provide your EVF to BC at least six business days before your registration date
- Make sure you provide your EVF in PDF format; BC will no longer accept photos of the document
*The college has not announced if learning will be remote or on campus for Fall quarter
**Please check your email for important communications. Contact the Counseling Office if your preferred email address is not on file.