"Grab & Go" Lunch & Breakfast
SVSD is providing sack lunches and breakfast for children up to 18 years of age, and special education students through age 21. Meals are delivered to your vehicle curbside at one of our elementary school locations (listed below) by SVSD Food Service Staff. Families do not have to be registered through the Free and Reduced Price School Meal Program and no paperwork is needed. Students must be present to receive their meals, per federal requirements. NOTE: Per social distancing guidelines, meals are intended to be eaten at home, not on school campuses.
- Who is eligible? All children up to 18 years of age, and special education students through age 21. Students must be present to receive meals.
- What's provided: Two free “grab and go” meals per day -- a sack lunch to eat at home, and breakfast items for the next morning.
- Dates: March 18 - April 24 (no service over Spring Break, April 13-17)
- Days of Week: Monday - Friday
- School Pick-up Locations - 12-12:30 p.m.:
- School Sites delivered by bus - See chart below for specific times
- Snoqualmie Elementary School
- North Bend Elementary School
In addition to the school sites where curbside delivery is offered, the District will begin running five buses to additional neighborhoods, in response to feedback received from families unable to travel to the designated school sites.
The additional bus delivery will begin Monday, March 30. Please refer to the times and locations below. We ask for your patience during the first few days as we implement this new model and assess the quantities needed at each location and actual arrival times. Any adjustments that may be needed to this schedule will be posted here …so please be sure to check back on this COVID-19 Resource/Food Services tab if you are accessing this free service.
If you need food assistance for your students and cannot access any of these locations, please contact SVSD Director of Food Services Pam Chambers at: email@example.com.
Free Dinner & Weekend Meals
Helping Hands Weekend Backpack Program will provide food for students over the weekend. They plan to be at the schools noted above each Friday to equip families with supplies for the weekend. For questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-888-0096.