Snoqualmie Valley School District's Behavioral Health team provides suggestions for helping your students manage their time well while learning at home during this time of school closures.
Behavior Management Expert Randy Sprick presents strategies to help your children learn to behave better and become more independent and responsible. Learn how and when to use consequences, how and when to use praise, and suggestions for making daily life more pleasant and relaxed around the house.
- Additional Guidance:
Community / Regional Resources
- Love Snoqualmie Valley – Provides connections to local community resources
- United Way COVID-19 Resources - King County resource list for:
* Financial Services * Legal Services * Food Service * Public Benefits * Health & Wellness * Rental & Utility Assistance * Immigration Services * Social Services * Job Opportunities * Unemployment
- Friends of Youth Homeless Youth Outreach
- Phone: 1-425-298-4846 or 1-206-310-3579
- Friends of Youth 24-Hour Shelter Hotline
- Under 18: 1-206-236-KIDS (5437)
- Age 18-24: 1-425-449-3868
King County Councilmember Kathy Lambert shared financial resources in her March 16 newsletter.