As we continue with the school closures, schoolwork and information is being shared by teachers on Schoology. We encourage parents to create their own Schoology account to access the information that is being shared with students.
- Each student has one unique access code that parents need to create a Schoology account.
- Please email one of your student’s teachers and they can provide the unique student access code for your student.
- NOTE: You do not need a code for each course your student is taking, but you do need an access code for each SVSD student in your household.
Parent Schoology Tip Sheet
Download a Schoology Parent Tip Sheet HERE for help with:
- Creating A Parent Schoology Account
- Viewing Student Schoology Account(s) & Adding Additional Students
- Navigating Schoology
Student “How To” Guide
- Access the Schoology Help & "How To" Guide for Students webpage for help with Schoology. Click on a help topic or type a question in the search field for information.
- Instructions for Submitting Assignments - Available HERE.
Parents/guardians: Any of your student's teachers can give you the access code for your student. Once you have the code click here to login. Refer to this Schoology Parent Guide for instructions on how to get started and how to use Schoology.
For additional questions, parents please contact Janice Wintermyer (email@example.com) for assistance.