COVID-19 Response Protocols
Snoqualmie Valley School District will activate the following protocols for any student or staff member who has been on campus that reports a positive COVID-19 test. Close contact to the individual who reports a positive diagnosis will result in a public health-required quarantine. Students who need to quarantine will transition to distance learning.
- Families should report positive COVID-19 cases to the school.
- School nurse reports to District COVID Coordinator to coordinate with the health department.
- Need for any additional cleaning is evaluated.
- Investigation of close contacts is conducted in partnership with health department.
- All persons found to have been in close contact with positive case will be notified privately and confidentially by the District and/or Public Health, with instruction to begin quarantine.
- School monitors exclusion compliance of those isolated for COVID-19 and those quarantined for exposure.