Mathematics Pathways for Middle and High School
The Snoqualmie Valley School District provides multiple pathways for students to complete the mathematics courses that will prepare them for college and career.
- Students who pursue the Core Pathway through middle school and then continue through Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2 will have the opportunity to complete Algebra 3 or Pre-Calculus in high school and will be ready to pursue college-level math courses after graduation.
- Students who meet requirements for and pursue the Accelerated Pathway through middle school and complete Pre-Calculus in high school will also be college-ready and will have had an opportunity to complete at least one additional higher level math course such as Calculus or Statistics in the senior year of high school.
- For those students who meet requirements for and pursue the Exceptional Pathway through middle school and complete Pre-Calculus as sophomores, there is an opportunity to take at least two additional higher level math courses such as Calculus and Statistics in the junior and senior years of high school.
- Student Social & Emotional Readiness to Accelerate
- Math Pathway Advancement Request Form
- Exceptional Math Pathway Agreement - Required for Exceptional Pathway students only