Snoqualmie Valley School District teachers use a learning platform called Schoology to manage their courses, assignments, grades and student/parent communication. Schoology also makes it easy for parents to stay involved with their student's education.
Schoology basics - find your courses, assignments, and zoom links to connect with your teachers.
Login to Schoology
Students: log in from the student page using the Schoology icon in ClassLink or with our specific URL - lms.svsd410.org - and use your Google Drive login information.
- If you forgot your Google Drive password, any of your teachers can reset it for you.
- New students – you can get your login/email address from any of your teachers (or the main office) and your password is your 6 digit ID number (you will be forced to change it when you first login).
Parents: create a Schoology account to track your student's progress in class! Get your Schoology access code from a teacher, or one of the secretaries Sarah Orochena or Katy Wada, then click here to login.
- Any of your student’s teachers (or the main office) can provide you with the parent access code.
- You can have multiple students under your account, but each student has a unique code you will need to add to the account.
- Your Schoology account lasts as long as your student is enrolled at SVSD.
Here is a parent tip sheet, on creating an account, navigation and daily digest emails that summarize your student's activity and missing assignments.
Submitting Assignments in Schoology
How to submit assignments in Schoology:
By self-subscribing to Schoology, parents will have the ability to view their student’s courses and information. The document below will explain how to subscribe, connect to your student, and how to navigate the parent view.