District and School Safe Return Plans
Our Snoqualmie Valley School District has been preparing a comprehensive SVSD Health and Safety Plan since the COVID-19 pandemic began -- to prepare for a safe return of students and staff for in-person instruction. This plan is based on current public health requirements for reopening schools and is the result of hundreds of hours of work by our safety teams focused on creating and sustaining a safe learning environment. The plan will continue to be updated as COVID research and safety recommendations evolve.
In addition to our district plan, each SVSD school has developed a site plan tailored to its campus based on the district plan. These plans align with current public health guidance on ways to appropriately and effectively mitigate and respond to a COVID-19 exposure. Select your school's link below for logistical details and safety protocols developed specifically for your school’s campus.
Elementary School Safe Return Site Plans
- Cascade View Elementary Safe Return Plan
- Fall City Elementary Safe Return Plan
- North Bend Elementary Safe Return Plan
- Opstad Elementary Safe Return Plan
- Snoqualmie Elementary Safe Return Plan
- Timber Ridge Elementary Safe Return Plan
- Snoqualmie Valley School District Parent Partnership Program
Middle school and high school Safe Return Plans will be posted in the very near future.