1. Report the incident to your supervisor and get medical attention if needed.
In the event of a life-threatening injury, call 911.
2. Go online to www.PSWCT.org to report the incident. Completing this online form will generate an Accident/Incident Report that will be sent to your supervisor to conduct an investigation.
3. If you indicated that you have sought, or intend to seek, medical care, a claim for workers' compensation benefits will be established for you. You will hear from PSWCT within 3 business days.
1. Report the incident to the Site Admin or School Nurse. Get medical attention if needed.
In the event of a life threatening injury, call 911.
2. Complete the Incident Accident Report Form.
2. Return the form to the site's main office to have the Site Administrator complete their report/investigation.
2022-2023 Accident & Sickness Insurance:
Cartas de padres/tutores