IMPORTANT! Acceptable documents must be received in Human Resources no later than the close of business day on October 1 to be considered for salary placement in the current school year. Clock hours submitted after October 1 will go towards salary placement for the following school year.
It is highly recommended that you make a copy of the clock hour transcript for your own records. OSPI and SVSD are separate and do not share documents.
Please do not write on, mark, highlight or staple transcripts or clock hour forms. Documentation will be returned, and a new, clean copy will be requested.
Classes taken through Snoqualmie Valley School District:
- All class offerings offered through SVSD Teaching and Learning are approved for clock hours.
- Registration for the class must be completed through Frontline Professional Growth.
- Documentation for all completed classes, if registered through Frontline Professional Growth, will automatically be submitted to Human Resources for salary advancement.
Classes taken outside Snoqualmie Valley School District:
- An official transcript or carbonless copy of the OSPI In-Service Registration Form, issued by an approved clock hour provider.
- College transcripts must be official and sent directly to us from your school either electronically or via mail.
- Educational Staff Associates (ESA) Only – PD used for your WA State Department of Health License can be submitted by certificate of completion when submitted together with the DOH Licensure Hour Verification form.
Documentation We CANNOT Accept
Certificates of completion, grade reports, unofficial transcripts, opened official transcripts, and clock hours earned from out-of-state districts. If these are submitted, the documents will be returned and/or new documentation will be requested.