Skip To Main Content

Facility Rental

Individuals or groups interested in using Snoqualmie Valley School District facilities are required to complete our online process, which includes an online application through our portal, a facility application, Certificate of Liability Insurance with Endorsement, and supporting documents.  In addition, the District requires a minimum of 10 business days prior to the start of the facility use. It is our policy not to hold or reserve facilities until a completed application and documents have been received in office.

To get started, please follow the step-by-step instructions below. 

If you are requesting to rent the MSHS Performing Arts Center (PAC), please visit our designated webpage.

Step-By-Step Instructions


Contact Heidi Lemoine from our SVSD Facilities/Operations Department. 
Contact Bridget McCarty for PAC reservations or questions about the PAC facility. 

Additional Facility Use Information