ParentSquare has a great Help section that provides answers to most basic questions. You can access this support, once you have logged on to ParentSquare, by clicking on the "Help?" button in the top right corner of the dashboard.
Here is a selection of the most useful articles/sections. Note: You may have to log onto ParentSquare to access these resources. Some resources may not be available based on your current permissions. Please email Conor Laffey if you have any questions about your access.
- Parent Help (including how to register) - Spanish version
- ParentSquare Training Courses (staff and parents) These courses include some features we will not use this year or have not turned on.
- Forms and Permission Slips
- Calendar Your calendar will be synced centrally.
- Groups You must have specific privileges to manage/add groups. Permissions are granted centrally through principal requests.
- Posts We will continue to use Schoology as the primary source of academics.