Parent Guardian Registration
Parent/Guardian Registration for ParentSquare
Parents/Guardians, who have not registered for ParentSquare, will receive an invitation to join before the start of school.
They can register with ParentSquare in three ways:
- Use the email message or text message sent to you by the school to activate your account.
- Visit the ParentSquare website and use the email account or phone number you have on record with your school to activate a new account.
- Download the ParentSquare app on your iOS or Android phone and request activation.
iPhone - Apple Store
Android - Google Play Store
1. Activate your account from the email or text message sent by your school.
Your school will send an invitation email or text to join ParentSquare. Users can click the link to activate their accounts.
Example of activation email:
Example of activation text:
2. Activate your account on the ParentSquare website and use the email account or phone number you have on record with your school to activate a new account.
3. Activate your account on the ParentSquare mobile app:
1) Open up the ParentSquare App. Enter your email or cell phone number. The email and/or cell phone number should match what is in your school's information system or database.
Note: If your email or phone number is not recognized by ParentSquare, you can 'Request Access' or call your school office and ask them to update your contact information.
2) Next, create your password and confirm your password. Click Continue.
3) You will receive a registration code via email or text. Enter your registration code and click Verify. This will take you to your ParentSquare home feed!
Note: If your registration link has expired, a new one will need to be sent to you. Please email email@example.com and ask for a new link to be sent to you.