Skip To Main Content

Public Records Request

The Washington State Public Records Act (RCW 42.56) provides for the release of public records maintained by a public agency, such as a school district, with some exceptions. School district records relating to the conduct of operations and functions of the district that have been prepared, owned, used or retained by the District in any format are public records to which members of the public may request access.

When processing such requests, the district will provide full assistance and a response to the requestor within five workdays of the date submitted, to include the district’s time estimate for completing the request. For more information, please refer to Snoqualmie Valley School District’s Public Access to District Records Policy 4040 and Procedure 4040P.

To begin with an electronic Public Records Request, download the "Submit A Public Records Request" form from the button below. Open the file in Adobe and complete the fillable PDF with an electronic signature. Press the "Submit Form" button in the PDF when finished. 

Submit a Public Records Request



Carolyn Malcolm
Community Relations Manager

Additional Information

Board Policy
Policy 4040
Procedure 4040P

Alternative Public Record Request Submission

You can also print the records request form and submit it by email, mail, or in person during office hours.

  • Email:
  • Mail:  Snoqualmie Valley School District, ATTN: Public Records Officer, PO Box 400, Snoqualmie, WA  98065
  • In-person:  Snoqualmie Valley District Administration Bldg., 8001 Silva Ave. S.E., Snoqualmie, WA  98065 (Paper forms are also available at the front desk.)

Requests for employment records by current employees or their union representatives should be made to Human Resources. 

Requests for students records by a current or former student, or by the student’s parent or guardian, should be directed to the building administrator at the student’s school.