Free & Reduced Applications
UPDATE: Free and Reduced 2023-2024 school year applications are available in Skyward Family Access.
Please use a computer to complete an online application. Applications being filled out by phone can come back with incorrect info
- Log into Skyward Family Access
- Click on Food Service Tab
- Click the Applications Tab
- Select Add an Application where you will enter all children in your household
- Complete the rest of the required information and submit
- Applications will be processed within 10 days of submission.
- After your application has been processed, you will receive a letter confirming approval or denial and the eligible benefits.
- Keep this letter for proof of other benefits that might apply.
- All information provided is held confidential unless written permission is submitted.
- Students who qualify for lunch also qualify for breakfast.
- A new application must be filled out each new school year.
- Additional cost-saving programs or benefits may be offered to income-eligible families.
Tips to avoid delays in processing and interruption of meal service:
- Fill out only one application per household.
- Write children's names in Part 1 AND 2 of the income application.
- Be sure to include all family members in the application.
- Write a DSHS Client ID Number or Case Number in Part 1.
- Fill in Social Security Number and Adult Signature.
- If your income changes at any time during the year, you can resubmit a new application.