Technology Advisory Committee
The SVSD Technology Advisory Committee (TAC) includes community members, staff and students who volunteer their time to:
- Support the development of a technology vision and strategic plan
- Research current educational technology best practices and future trends
- Provide input on levy funding priorities and ongoing technology projects
- Review budgets and other data points
In non-levy years, the TAC typically meets quarterly during the school year. In years where the district Technology Levy is up for renewal, meetings are more frequent.
The board includes members representing the communities of Fall City, Snoqualmie and North Bend. Currently, the board has 21 members from the following groups:
- 1-School Board Rep
- 1-Assistant Superintendent
- 1-Director of Technology
- 1-Assistant Director of Technology
- 1-CTE Director
- 1-Technology Department Staff
- 1-Student Services Rep
- 3-School Principals
- 2-Digital Learning Coaches
- 3-Instructional Staff
- 1- Digital Learning Leader
- 3-Parents/Community Members
- 2-Student Reps
Please note that technology expertise and/or current employment in a technology field is not a requirement to serve on the Board. Interest in how technology can contribute to the learning environment and further the district's mission is most important.
Have questions? Contact Justin Talmadge, Director of Technology Services.