Our mission is to foster academic growth, enhance personal social development and increase knowledge in the areas of college, career and citizenship. In collaboration with other educators, parents/guardians and the community, we seek to build on student strengths and provide support so that each student will flourish and lead a successful life.
Support and Services
- School Counseling Core Curriculum: classroom instruction and group activities that promote academic, career, and social/emotional development
- Individual Student Planning: activities that assist students in establishing personal goals and developing future plans
- Responsive Services: activities that meet the immediate needs and concerns of students via individual or small-group counseling, crisis response, consultation/collaboration, or referrals
- System Support: schoolwide program planning and activities that establish, maintain, and enhance the counseling program
- To request an appointment, please call 425-831-8150.
- Or, you may email your counselor directly by clicking on their name below.
Counseling & Career Center Staff
Mt Si High School Counseling Center • Phone: 425-831-8150 • Fax: 425-831-8223