Please complete the required form, as well as any optional forms, and return to the main office during the 8/27 Orientation Event or by the first day of school.
- Student Insurance Letter - English
- Student Insurance Letter - Spanish
- Sports Physical - required for sports. Doctor signature required. UPLOAD to FamilyID when you sign-up for sports.
- Volunteer Background Check Form - If you are interested in volunteering or chaperoning field trips and music trips at Snoqualmie Middle School, you will need to complete this form and return to the front office, along with your current driver's license, prior to volunteering.
- FERPA District Opt-Out Form - Parents who DO NOT want directory information or photographic images released must submit an Opt-Out request in writing to their student's school office ANNUALLY - by September 15 each year.