Registration For Kindergarten
Kindergarten is offered to all students who turn five years of age by August 31.
Registration for the 2023-24 school year is open.
Please use a desktop or laptop computer to complete the online enrollment form. The process will take approximately 20-30 minutes. Families may "save as they go" in the online application.For questions about enrollment, please contact our registrar, Krista Jordan, email@example.com I 425-831-3823.Families New To Snoqualmie Valley School District:Families need the following documents to begin online enrollment:
- Students in the Snoqualmie Valley School District preschool program do not need to go through the online enrollment process.
- For families with students in the District and enrolling another child, please log into Family Access to enroll the new student online.
- Birth record
- Proof of Residency is required. (copy of utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
- Custody/Court Order if a student is living with someone other than those named on the birth certificate
- Documents from previous school such as report card, transcript, withdrawal form, etc. (if applicable)
- A completed Certificate of Immunization (CIS) form is required. (See Immunization Requirements)
KINDERGARTEN ORIENTATION:Parents/guardians and their incoming kindergarten students are invited to join us for a Kindergarten Orientation on Tuesday, April 4, at 6 p.m. to learn more about the transition to kindergarten. During this event, you and your rising kindergarten student will be able to meet the Timber Ridge kindergarten teachers, our administrators and see the school.Please have your future Wolf attend with you!