Fees, now paid online, fall into two categories. Course Fees are required and are tallied based on the classes each student is taking. Course fees can be paid starting in mid-September after class schedules are final and then again in February for second semester. Non-Course Fees are optional and based on the clubs and sports a student chooses to participate in. Non-Course fees need to be paid before the first sport or club contest to be eligible to participate.All students that participate in clubs and sports at Mount Si High School must join ASB. The fee in 2020-2021 is $25.Fees are now taken online for your convenience or you may pay at the Finance Windows before 1:00 p.m. each day. Questions? Call Finance at 425.831-0226.2020-2021 Course Fees(REQUIRED)
2020-2021 Non-Course Fees (OPTIONAL) FEES FOR 2020-2021 are REDUCED DUE TO SHORTENED SPORTS SEASON
(A small fund is available on a first come, first serve basis)ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:- Use the same login as Family Access (parent login, not student login)
- ASB $25
- Replacement ASB $5
- Sport Participation Fee $75
- Yearbook $60 (on sale Feb 1-Feb 15, again in the spring)
- Click on your student's name
- Click on the gray bar "Pay Fines/Fees" to see what fees your student owes, or "Items at Student's School" to pay for optional items.
- You may then "Pay Selected Fines/Fees" (2% convenience fee applies)- Click on the gray bar "Purchase History" to view past purchases.
- You may also pay in person at the Finance window at either campus. Phone payments are not longer available.