Fees, now paid online, fall into two categories. Course Fees are required and are tallied based on the classes each student is taking. Course fees can be paid starting in mid-September after class schedules are final and then again in February for second semester. Non-Course Fees are optional and based on the clubs and sports a student chooses to participate in. Non-Course fees need to be paid before the first sport or club contest to be eligible to participate.In addition, all students (including Running Start) are required to pay an annual $10 Technology Consumables Fee.All students that participate in clubs and sports at Mount Si High School must join ASB. The fee in 2017-2018 is $55. Students with an ASB card also receive free admittance to home sporting events.Fees are now taken online for your convenience or you may pay at the Finance Windows before 1:00 p.m. each day. Questions? Call Finance at 425.831.8100.2018-2019 Course Fees (REQUIRED)
2018-2019 Non-Course Fees (OPTIONAL)
(A small fund is available on a first come, first serve basis)2017-2018 Sport/Club Fee Reduction Form (For Free and Reduced Lunch students)ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:- Use the same login as Family Access (parent login, not student login)
- ASB $55
- Replacement ASB $5
- Sport Participation Fee $200 (with a 2 sport cap per student or 3 sport cap per family)
- Yearbook $65 (on sale August 29 to September 16, 2018and again in January 2019)
- Click on your student's name
- Click on the gray bar "Pay Fines/Fees" to see what fees your student owes.
- You may then "Pay Selected Fines/Fees" (2% convenience fee applies)
- You may also pay in person at the Finance window at either campus. Phone payments are not longer available.