Fees, now paid online, fall into two categories. Course Fees are required and are tallied based on the classes each student is taking. Course fees can be paid starting in mid-September after class schedules are final and then again in February for second semester. Non-Course Fees are optional and based on the clubs and sports a student chooses to participate in. Non-Course fees need to be paid before the first sport or club contest to be eligible to participate.All students that participate in clubs and sports at Mount Si High School must join ASB. The fee in 2019-2020 is $55. Students with an ASB card also receive free admittance to home sporting events.Fees are now taken online for your convenience or you may pay at the Finance Windows before 1:00 p.m. each day. Questions? Call Finance at 425.831-0226.2019-2020 Course Fees(REQUIRED)
2019-2020 Non-Course Fees (OPTIONAL)
(A small fund is available on a first come, first serve basis)2019-2020 Sport/Club Fee Reduction Form (For Free and Reduced Lunch students)ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:- Use the same login as Family Access (parent login, not student login)
- ASB $55
- Replacement ASB $5
- Sport Participation Fee $200 (with a 2 sport cap per student or 3 sport cap per family)
- Yearbook $65 (on sale September 9 to September 23, 2019 and again in January 2020)
- Click on your student's name
- Click on the gray bar "Pay Fines/Fees" to see what fees your student owes.
- You may then "Pay Selected Fines/Fees" (2% convenience fee applies)
- You may also pay in person at the Finance window at either campus. Phone payments are not longer available.