New Student Enrollment
Please follow the steps below for online enrollment for a new K-5 student.
Families need the following documents to begin online enrollment:
- For families with students in the Snoqualmie Valley School District and enrolling another child, please log into Family Access to enroll the new student online.
- Use a desktop or laptop computer to complete the online enrollment form. The process will take approximately 20-30 minutes. Families may "save as they go" in the online application.
- Birth record
- Proof of Residency is required. (copy of utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
- Custody/Court Order if a student is living with someone other than those named on the birth certificate
- Documents from previous school such as report card, transcript, withdrawal form, etc. (if applicable)
- A completed Certificate of Immunization (CIS) form is required. Click here for Immunization Requirements and the CIS form in different languages.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact our school registrar Krista Jordan: firstname.lastname@example.org I 425 831 3823.