Welcome to Athletics at Mount Si High School
Returning to Play Update: Feb. 9, 2021
- The Superintendent Rob Manahan gave the go ahead for Dance and Cheer to begin indoor practices starting 02/22/2021.
- Football will start practices with full COVID protocols on 02/24/2021.
- All Fall Sports (Season 1) will start on 03/01/2021.
- Boys: Football, Golf, Tennis, Cross Country
- Girls: Soccer, Swim & Dive, Volleyball, Cross Country
- Under discussion for Cross Country are how races will happen including start times and course mapping
- Season 1 Sports
- Summer 2.0 practices will end on 02/23/2021.
- Athletic Director Chris Hill met with KingCo 02/08/2021, starting tomorrow Athletic Directors and school district administration will start formulating geographical pod schedules for Varsity competition. JV and C teams will also be considered as part of this effort.
- 5 schools: Mount Si, Issaquah, Liberty, Skyline, Hazen
- Football 4 schools: Mount Si, Issaquah, Skyline, Bellevue
- Exception: North Shore, they will be playing in their own district
- Sports Pods
- Allowing fans in the venue is in being discussed, off site facilities (i.e. Golf) are also being considered as part of this decision.
- NOTE: An FAQ will be put together detailing the plans and answer many of the questions which will come up from the community and parents. We will reach out to individual Season 1 Sports boosters to help compile questions and streamline getting the answers in the FAQ.
Important Covid Procedure: if you are missing practice due to Covid symptoms, not cleared or feeling ill you are REQUIRED to email MSHS Nurses
Click HERE for information on fee assistance for 2020-2021
Wildcat Booster President: Gus Apostol
Athletic Trainer: Katelyn Hansen
WIAA Season 1
March 1 - April 3 ( subject to change)
Football starts Feb. 24th
WIAA Season 2
Tentative: April 5 - May 8
Gymnastics starts March 29
WIAA Season 3
Tentative: May 3 - June 12
Coach: Charlie Kinnune
Coach: Jason Griffith
Track and Field
Coach: Jordan Sauvage
Coach: Sean Sundwall
Coach: Jason Marr
Coach: Paul Savage
Coach: Sophie Rockow
Coach: Kelly Loranger
Coach: Brent Lutz
Coach: Bonnie Foote
Coach: Tony Schlotfeldt
Coach: Kelli Duvall
Coach: Ron Lange
Boys Swim and Dive
Coach: Ben Tomlisson
Girls Swim and Dive
Coach: Patrick Stewart
Coach: Karl Myers