Food Services

  • Food Service Director: Pam Chambers
    Telephone: 425-831-8009
    Secretary:  Heidi Lemoine
    Hours: 7:30am -4:00pm
    Telephone: 425-831-8030
    Fax: 425-831-8040
    For F.S. Invoices, Meal Statements and Free/Reduced Information
    Online Payment System:  The payment system will update payments three times a day: 6 a.m., 10 a.m. (prior to lunches) and 12 midnight. It is different than you may be used to, so know that your payment is not immediate.  If you having problems, please call us at 425.831.8030 or 425.831.8000, with the following information, child's name, date of payment, amount paid and confirmation number. 
    The food service staff at Snoqualmie Valley School District provides your child with the fuel to power the learning engine. We encourage every child to participate in the school breakfast and lunch programs, which provide well-balanced, well-prepared, convenient meals, as well as a la carte snacks.
     Distance learning meals: Meal service will be provided while students are learning from a distance. We realize good nutition is a vital part of student learning. Several schools have been desigated for meal pick up along with bus runs. 
    Pick up site and time are listed on the Districts website under latest news , headlined, School Meals for Students during Distance learning. Bus runs are posted there as well.  Menus are posted on the Food Serive page. If you have questions or need help, contact Pam Chambers,, or 425-831-8009. 
    Apply to Substitute: If you’d like to watch your child enjoy that school meal, please apply to work as a substitute in our kitchens. We offer part-time work that allows you to be home with your child at the beginning and end of the school day. Most substitute shifts are short, but packed with activity. They offer instant gratification – you’ll see lots of happy smiles on the kids you’re feeding.
  • Important:  2020-2021 Free and Reduced Applications may be completed at any time throughout the school year.  You may obtain an application online in Family Access, on the district website, or at any school or our district office.