About the Fall City Elementary PTSA
Welcome to the Fall City Elementary PTSA.
Our Mission: To partner with our teachers and community to support our school in providing the best educational experience for our children, and to commit to being part of our children's future.
The Executive Board:
Co-Presidents- Jen Hall & Kelly Kirchmeier
Vice President- Meagan Scoggins
Treasurer- Gretchen Rohrbaugh
Secretary- Jamie Weir
VP Fundraising- Danielle Bothwell
VP Communications- Traci Clark
Programs Supported by the PTSA:
Parent Play Days
Reading Hall of Fame
Spring Raffle & Silent Auction
Scholastic Book Fair
Why join the PTSA?
- It connects you to a network of parents and teachers in our community and gives you a voice in support of education.
- Keeps you more informed to understand the challenges schools face and become part of the solution.
- Boosts children’s well-being. Research has proven kids do better when parents are involved: grades are higher, test scores improve, and attendance increases.
- Makes you a good role model by demonstrating to your children the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy substantial benefits with your WA State and National PTA membership through discounts, offers, and leadership training.
We are excited to have you become a member of the Fall City Elementary School PTSA! For every membership purchased, we are able to provide more programs and services for the students and teachers at our school.