We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Emergency/Concussion Forms
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the blue Register Nowbutton and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Createyour secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continuebutton when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
In Office Payment Method (check, cash, credit card):
- Click the green Submitbutton. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
For credit or debit card payment through SVSD Online Payments:
- Click the green Pay & Submitbutton
- On the next screen, click on Proceed to Payment to be directed to the payment processor (SVSD Online Payments).
- Log-in to your SVSD Online Payments account to process your payment. Input the cardholder’s full name, the card number, address and any other required information.
- After you click Pay, you will receive a completion email from the payment processor confirming your payment and an email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or781-205-2800 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.