• Let's talk!





     I am a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) at MSHS and NBE. I enjoy working with students of all ages in areas of articulation, language, social skills, accent reduction for English language learners, and help to build the language skills to pass the TOEFL, ILTS, and TOEIC.


What is an SLP?

  • Speech-Language Pathologists are required to have a Master's Degree and an Educational Staff Associate (ESA) state certificate. I have national certification with the professional organization, the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA). Membership in ASHA requires an additional year of supervised clinical practice beyond the Master's degree. To maintain our credentials, SLPs take continuing education classes.
    Please view the following link for additional information: https://www.svsd410.org/Page/1955