Clock Hours (Instructors)
|Clock Hour Proposal Form||Professional Development Fact Sheet|
Access to the Vita form template is available below or you may submit your resume to Tanya Alter (one of these is required for instructor of record).
Once Clock Hours are awarded in Frontline Professional Development, class sign-in sheets must be sent to Tanya Alter. For clock hours earned outside the Snoqualmie Valley School District, please send completion documents to Tanya Alter.
- Only “professional development” activities can be awarded Clock Hours. The regulations specifically prohibit awarding Clock Hours for:
- A minimum of three hours of instructional time is required before Clock Hours can be awarded.
- Before Clock Hours can be approved for Professional Development, an agenda must be developed that includes:
- A statement of the intended outcomes of the course and specifies the topics to be covered
- The dates and times for each session, with start and end times, breaks, and meal times shown
*From the Washington Administrative Code (WAC) 181-85) For more information please read this Professional Development Fact Sheet