Kindergarten New Students
The District uses an Online Enrollment process. For families who are new to SVSD or who are returning after withdrawing previously, please follow the steps below. For families with students in the District and enrolling another child, please log into Family Access to enroll the new student online. Please use a desktop or laptop computer to complete the online enrollment form. The process will take approximately 20-30 minutes. Families may "save as they go" in the online application.
Families need the following documents to begin online enrollment:
- Birth record
- Proof of Residency is required. (copy of utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
- Custody/Court Order if student is living with someone other than those named on the birth certificate
- Documents from previous school such as report card, transcript, withdrawal form, etc. (if applicable)
- A completed Certificate of Immunization (CIS) form is required. (See Immunization Requirements)
For questions about enrollment, please refer to the school registrar. When schools are closed in the summer, contact the District Office at 425-831-8000.
After you've enrolled your child online for kindergarten:
- You're invited to our March Into Kindergarten Event on March 14 with your child, hosted by SVSD and Encompass.
- Be sure to attend your elementary school's Kindergarten Orientation event in April.
- Before the first day of school, Kindergarten Family Connection Meetings will take place at all Snoqualmie Valley elementary schools, August 27-29. Schools will be in contact with each Kindergarten family to schedule a 1:1 meeting with their student's kindergarten teacher.
- The first day of Kindergarten is Friday, August 30, 2024.