Are You Registered to Vote?
Are you registered to vote? September 25, 2018, was National Voter Registration Day. If you are not yet registered to vote in King County, or need to make a change to your current registration, you can register online at the Secretary of State’s online voter registration site. The deadline to register online is October 8, to vote in the next election.
Eligible students who will be 18 years old by Election Day, November 6, can register now.
Important deadlines and dates for the upcoming election:
- October 8 - Deadline for online and mail-in voter registration, as well as all address changes, name changes and other updates. (In-person voter registrations for new voters accepted up to 8 days prior to Election Day.
- October 6-13 - State voters’ pamphlets are mailed to every household in Washington State.
- October 16 - King County voters’ pamphlets mailed.
- October 17 - Ballots are mailed to voters (Expect delivery no later than October 25.)
- October 18 - Ballot drop boxes open.
- October 29 - Deadline for in-person new Washington State voters registration. Visit the King County Elections office in Renton (919 SW Grady Way, Renton, WA 98057-2906) from 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- November 6 - General Election Day! Ballots must be postmarked on or before November 6. Drop boxes close promptly at 8 p.m.
- November 27 - Election results certified.
Questions? Go to the King County Elections website (www.kingcounty.gov/elections) or call 1-800-325-6165 (toll free).
There are no Snoqualmie Valley School District measures in the upcoming election.
Make your voice be heard through voting!